Graphology is the study of character from handwriting. It takes us into the underworld of subconscious, to the secrets we keep even from ourselves.Graphology is the pseudo scientific analysis of the physical characteristics and patterns of handwriting to be able to identify the writer, indicating psychological state at the time of writing, or evaluating personality characteristics.It works because handwriting is body language on the page. It reflects all the character traits of the writer-their dreams, foibles, intelligence. Everything that makes them who they are . It’s virtually impossible for anyone to prevent their handwriting from revealing these secrets.
How do you really you feel about yourself, your friends, your wife, your children? Everything we do says something about us. From the way we shake hands, to how we drive a car. But many of our actions are designed to conceal our true nature, to hide what we actually think and feel.
Graphology:An Alternative to Psychology:-
Graphology is the study of handwriting with the goal of learning more about the writer. It is important to distinguish graphology from forensic document analysis, because although both involve the analysis of handwriting, different methods are employed, and the end goal is different. Graphology focuses on the psychology of the author, while forensic document analysis is meant to determine the origin of a document to learn whether it is valid or not. The two require radically different fields of study, and are approached from unique perspectives.
Graphologists believe that handwriting can reveal a great deal about the psychological state of the author. Examining handwriting is supposed to allow the graphologist to probe into the depths of the author’s subconscious. A graphologist looks at things like the angle of the letters, the slant of the writing on the page, the pressure, and the shape of the letters. For example, many graphologists believe that hard pressure indicates anger or emotional distress, or that letters which trail off at the end of the line indicate mental instability.
The idea behind graphology is that the subconscious often bubbles through in writing. By looking at how people use language and how they write, a trained examiner is supposed to be able to draw conclusions about the author. However, many scientists believe that graphology is a dubious enterprise at best, and evidence from graphologists is often ignored in criminal cases, due to a preference for more scientific fields of inquiry.
Although graphology’s ability to probe into the depths of the mind is questionable, this form of handwriting analysis actually can be useful. Doctors sometimes look at the handwriting of patients to learn more about the health of their central nervous systems, especially if writing samples for comparison are available. A decline in the quality of handwriting can suggest that someone is having difficulty controlling his or her hands, which might mean that a central nervous system condition like Parkinson’s is beginning to manifest. Difficulties in forming words or writing coherently can also indicate problems with the central nervous system, or suggest that a patient is experiencing emotional unrest.
Employers may also attempt to use graphology, although this practice has been called into legal question in some regions of the world. Reviewing the handwriting of potential employees may be reasonable from the perspective of someone who wants employees with neat handwriting who can pull language together well on the fly, but choosing not to hire someone because he or she writes at a leftward slant or makes narrow letters could be considered discrimination.
Graphology Analysis Services for Business:-
- Personality Profile for pre-employment screening :- The client provides a job description, along with information about the working environment and we prepare a narrative report offering an overview of the applicant’s personality as it relates to the position under consideration. The report highlights behavioral strengths, and stress points that may need further development. This type of analysis is highly effective in sales force-building.
- Executive Report :- Includes a Comprehensive Report (which describes motivating factors, likely responses under stress, obstacles to success), Job Profile Comparative Graph, and Psychogram (the Psychogram is a scientific instrument with weighted scores for forty personality traits.).
- Compatibility Report :- A narrative report describing two or more people who will be closely interacting. Includes a Personality Profile for each person and a summary covering the strong and weak points of the potential partnership. A powerful team building technique. Therapists engaged in marriage and relationship counseling also find handwriting analysis a helpful tool in working with their clients.
- Forensic Graphology :- This type of report is appropriate when a psychological profile is required, such as in child custody cases, surrogate parenting/adoption, spousal abuse, or criminal investigations. Private investigators, psychologists, law enforcements and attorneys are the primary clients for forensic graphology reports.
- General Personnel Criteria :- Five groups of general personality traits and two groups of job-specific scores, motivations, and mitigating factors on a scale from 1-10.
- Specialized Skills Criteria :- In addition to the General Personnel Criteria, scores for Sales and/or Management and Leadership Skills.
- Success Potential Graph & Summary :- A graph for each of five key personality traits and three mitigating traits scored on a scale from 1-5. Includes an overall letter grade and brief summary (this is not an analysis).
- Job Profile Graph :- The Comparative Graph compares the candidate’s scores to an “ideal” job profile that you create from our Job Profile Template.
- Quick Scan :- When there are many candidates for the same position, use the Quick Scan to develop a shortlist. The Quick Scan categorizes samples as Strong, Borderline, or Unsuitable (Note: the Quick Scan is not an analysis, but simply a way to sort a large number of candidates to make it easier for the client to make a final selection).
- Expedited Service :- Standard turnaround returns your reports within three business days. For a small surcharge, Expedited Service returns results within twenty-four hours.