POST: FORENSIC INVESTIGATION OFFICER
OPENING DATE: 01/06/2015
CLOSING DATE: Open till gets filled.
LOCATION: New Delhi, Lucknow.
LANGUAGES KNOWN: English, Hindi.
STARTING DATE: New Delhi: 01/07/2015
For other locations, 1st August,2015 onwards.
REMUNERATION: As per industry standards.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: IFSR is dedicated in the field of forensic science. We have a vision of changing the scenario of forensics in India to one of the most advanced scenario in the world. We also intend to fasten the process of civil/ criminal judicial system for Justice. We also have a mission of strengthening the criminal justice system in India so the victim should not wait for justice.
We promote Forensics and introduce the best tools and techniques from all over the world to enhance the quality of expertise and evidence analysis. The main pillars for advancement of forensic science is awareness among people and society. We also promote the use of Forensic science in every possible way and in every judicial matter (Related), this will improve the speed and quality of justice.
RESPONSIBILTIES: Are you an experienced Data Analytics professional? Would you like to get to work on high-profile projects alongside industry-recognised specialists in computer forensics, data analytics, cybercrime, electronic discovery, information management and disclosure? If your answer is “Yes”, then this opportunity might be the right one for you.
- Executing the investigation, manage the time-lines of each case.
- Coordinates the work of cyber forensic investigation and coordinate with other stakeholders.
- Providing investigation expertise and examining evidences.
- Working with reported case and report submission within the stipulated time.
- Gathering evidence, computer system information.
- Preparing expert reports on four court testimony
- Preparing for cross witness
- Providing Training to law enforcement on computer related issues.
- Drafting expert testimony, affidavits, and reports.
- Consult with clients and continually develop forensic skills through research and training.
Hands-on knowledge of cyber forensic tools like-data recovery and e-discovery tools,Email investigation, password recovery tools, hard disk imaging and accusation etc.
Bachelors in computer science, forensic science or diploma in cyber forensic investigation etc.
How to Apply: Mail your updated resume to email@example.com at the earliest.
Please note that:
- CV must not be larger than 1MB file, and it should be written in English language.
- Application without covering letter may not be considered.