IFO Forensic Standards & Research Pvt. Ltd. offers various types of corporate training programs in order to equip the professionals with basic knowledge of application of Forensic Sciences at their work. These training programs are primarily monitored by Indian Forensic Organization.
IFSR offers various certification programs in a distance learning mode, however if there are more than 20 participants or aspirants for the IFSR certifications from the same organization, then IFSR offers the option of providing the training in the premises of the company.
Type of Institutions:-
The basic type of institutions & professionals whose workforce & teams should be equipped with the knowledge of Forensic & Allied Sciences:-
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Insurance Companies (Life & General)
- RCU (Risk Control Unit) of Companies
- Recruitment Agencies
- Companies offering Credit/Loan
- Chartered Accountants
- Insurance Surveyors
- Law Firms & Lawyers
- Agencies Conducting Examination
- Companies Offering Biometric Services
- Travel Agencies
- Questioned Documents/Document Examination
- Forensic Tidbits for Work Place
- Fingerprint Science
- Cyber Examination Training
- Digital Forensic Training
- Fraud Detection
- Graphology & Psychometric Assessment
Minimum duration for any training mentioned above is “6 Teaching Hours”. Although depending upon class of audience, size of audience & content of knowledge to be delivered, training duration will be increased.